http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

16 March, 2005

Picture Poetry

You stood
Against the window
Staring out
While I captured your
Thoughtful silence
In my mind's lens

Your hands gripped
The bars
In the rigid resolve
Of a love regained

I watched the light
Play hide and seek
Around your lips
Glinting like precious pearls

Suddenly you turned
And looked at me
Catching the love
On my face
In all its trusted nakedness

(13/03/2005)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Pragya said...

"I watched the light
Play hide and seek
Around your lips
Glinting like precious pearls"

Love these lines! "Picure Poetry" really is extremely visual!

17 March, 2005 09:04  
Blogger G Shrivastava said...

Picture poetry is so right, for I could see this through my mind's eye just the way you've described it!

17 March, 2005 11:44  
Blogger livinghigh said...

very romantic. cute.

17 March, 2005 12:26  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page