http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

14 January, 2007

My first love poem

"This night I shall dream of you
and potatos and rafflesia.
This night as all nights,
I long to kiss your tin-plated lips.
In my dreams we fly
on the dodo of love,
skimming vast continents
of postage-stamps and nostrils.
The seas shall never separate our gins.
Its waters wave like small bearded angels
greeting us from afar.
We shall feast on chocolate-coated bandana
and tend to an exodus of love.
Adorned in white silk,
crown'd in cabbage
mounted on an alligator,
thou art my queen.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The poem impresses the poet's vivid imagination of rare flowers and wild nature.Verses reflect deep sense of belonging to the feeling of love...

28 January, 2007 08:21  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page