http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

13 December, 2004

Endless Snow: Take Two

The wind whispered my name today as I was walking alone with my lonely melancholy. The air was crisp, filled with the fragrance of some far away song. The trees were like old men stooping over their chairs to keep track of life walking on by. My eyes strayed up to the sky above where clouds collapsed into words of polite wonder. The path led on without a bend or a rent. My senses were filled with the desire of life. I took my spectacles off to look at the world around me through a blurred inspiration. I touched my fingers to her cheek to seek reassurance from the warm blood flowing beneath.

She was beside me, wrapped in dry dreams. The distance between our minds separated our hands. But the words that existed in our hearts somehow slipped out from between us into the cold around like marbles from a child’s hand. There they formed formless footsteps in the endless snow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Anil said...

Max: Thank you for your encouraging comment! I hope I'll keep going like this :)

15 December, 2004 19:01  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page