http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

18 August, 2005

Veiled Threats

Her words reek of self-righteousness
as I walk through their stuffy confines
gagging on the moral decay and
imagined wrongs, while veiled threats
I find waiting for me around corners
like sentries outside medieval city-gates.

Understanding has walked off
into the gloom, silently,
leaving me bereft of hope as
reconciliation spells too long
to effect any change in the status quo of
silence, the weapon of invisible change.

I shrug and walk away, knowing that
words will give way to time and
love will mutate into hindsight.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Anamika Anyone said...

Nice blog!
must keep an eye on you guys!

18 August, 2005 15:52  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page