http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

02 December, 2004

Two Poems

Please wear
This corrugated hat.
Stir fry stories
Of passion, on my
teflon-coated heart.

++++++++++++++


Hey, you!
On the high horse!
The halo on your head
Is trifle crooked.
Will you let me fix it?
It's true.
I was the one
Who tried to dislodge it,
In the first place.
Just that
You're too much
Of an angel.
And I'm much too human.
So go ahead.
Don't forgive.
I like your clay feet.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger SPECKLED_BAND said...

Fourth line, second verse: should be 'it's a trifle crooked' - just add the 'a'.

Liked both. Teflon-coated heart...that's a thought :)

03 December, 2004 06:20  
Blogger Sreekesh Menon said...

stammering for words here, went back and read most of your poems. All i can say is WOW!

03 December, 2004 08:06  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page