http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

22 May, 2005

No answers.

Do you remember?
The empty house
rooms full ofimprinted space
my space;
the glimmer ofblue light
as I faded into a
shimmering screen

out of sight...

Do you remember?
From across the worlds
had I reached out
lived a lifewith you;
had been there
an invisible apparition
disappearing
when you
wanted it to….

Perhaps the walls
told you
my history
perhaps
my mystery
still haunts
your memory
perhaps the
mists part
sometimes
and you see
me beckoning
to you
through time...

Do you?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

beautifully beautiful....
loved the words....
the "do you?" somehow made me want to answer... lovely

26 May, 2005 11:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful

27 May, 2005 09:19  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page