http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

15 September, 2004

I found a grey hair in my brush

Back then, I was immortal,
i knew i wouldn’t dye
when all was young about me
no chains, no string, no tie.
But i found a grey hair in my brush
and all is lost, alas
pray don’t jostle, please don’t push
for I am aging fast.

Written for fun, oh so long ago, just to be able to get that pun in. Many more grey hairs now. AND a receding hairline.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie Zaidi said...

And nice, again... some things are written on the wrong side of time, waiting for us to catch up with them.

17 September, 2004 12:02  
Blogger zigzackly said...

Annie, Rats, thank you. Means a lot.

19 September, 2004 02:26  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page