http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

01 November, 2004

Ambivalence

Reluctantly..ever so hesitatingly, I post my first one here..something I wrote about a year back.

Ambivalence

Trailing along
or moving beyond
my hopes could well outlive me one day
for I'm walking on
but my eyes are closed
Dreams growing larger
while Reality
collides with Fate.

I do this not by choice
not free will
I'm forced to close my eyes-
Consciousness yields nothing-
A blurred vision,
nebulous regions
So i do close my eyes
but it lifts the haze..

Sometimes Clarity is not
a function of Consciousness
Pragmatism, not of Sanity
Sometimes the ghosts of your mind take body
and shape the course of your life.

(c)Shilpa Bhatnagar (2003)

Constructive criticism more than welcome:)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Pranav said...

Nice!!!!!

19 December, 2004 00:04  
Blogger Murali Krishnan said...

permutations and combinations of thoughts,life ,dreams and fate are complex.but in these lines they are simple.you speak the truth.

22 December, 2004 19:27  
Blogger Murali Krishnan said...

permutations and combinations of thoughts,life ,dreams and fate are complex.but in these lines they are simple.you speak the truth.

22 December, 2004 19:27  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page