http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

17 November, 2004

Time

Time, you fool, its time,
Time you thawed distance and line;
I seem to be
Forever stuck in a grind,
Stuck between crossing a bridge
And reaching another brine,
On my way
To a wall.

Time, you fool, its time,
Time I cover my distress and look fine;
I should look well,
So the world refills
My glass account
That breaks each time
I try to thaw
Distance between you and I.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger SPECKLED_BAND said...

This is bloody marvellous!

17 November, 2004 16:22  
Blogger manisha lakhe said...

sorry dear, no one can express this better than TSE, and he already did...

17 November, 2004 17:27  
Blogger SPECKLED_BAND said...

Ah, Burnt Norton...

17 November, 2004 21:09  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page