http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

03 December, 2004

mind space

imagine a hundred horses,
running in the space for one.

imagine a hundred ideas,
all swimming hard..

... and just one of them takes root,
and blossoms into a flower.

Imagine what I feel,
When you ask for love,
When I can escape,
being here,
and mind somewhere.

Imagine the pain
Imagine the plight
I want to fill a hundred moons
into that space called mind
and you want to possess all of me.

Imagine...
How hard I breathe,
How I fall,
How much I hate
To have no wings
To have no sight.

And then for a moment
Imagine why I never tell you.
( imcomplete !)

Sunil R Nair 3/12/04

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The lines sans CAPS in the beginning and then the progression to proper capitalization gives this poem an intrinsic build-up of climax. While reading it, I had this impression of horses, ideas, etc just materializing as shaped wafts of air and then growing more and more real towards the end ... an intensifying anguish.
Very cool!

03 December, 2004 21:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liked the last two stanzas...
Ask me why

Dilfiza

03 December, 2004 22:30  
Blogger Annie Zaidi said...

love the way it begins. and the way it ends.

04 December, 2004 16:24  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page