http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

20 January, 2005

Invincible

I sit at my desk, hard at work
but a feeling - invincible mad -
has come over me. In all I do
in my nerve center there is a ringing glad
that just won't stop. The sun
is shining, the sky is blue:
all's well with the world...    It's
been like this other days too -
then why this warm orange glow,
this vermilion hue?
     And its not as if
I am even thinking of you.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come there are no comments for this fabulous piece? It's sinfully beautiful.


-Anamika-

21 January, 2005 05:27  
Blogger Innocent Bullet said...

the end is endearing... kudos khuto

21 January, 2005 15:02  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page