http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

07 March, 2005

Diverging Lines

Our lives
Keep diverging
Like the lines on my palm

-------

I love you
Still-
Kissing your memories
On quiet evenings

-------

Those words
They slipped out
Of my slippery grasp
And I watched them
Cut your heart
While you looked
At me with eyes
Full of wet hurt

--------

Your absence
Gives shape
To my-
Loneliness

--------

Somewhere
We will live
And dream
About a love
Left to dry out
In our indifference

--------

Sometime, somewhere
When someone whispers
Look around
It might be me

(26/02/2005)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Innocent Bullet said...

exquisite...

07 March, 2005 08:09  
Blogger Annie Zaidi said...

esp nice are 3 and 5

12 March, 2005 18:19  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page