http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

17 April, 2006

under their eager gaze

we are dancing
on the strip of carpet
and they crane their necks
outside the window
pupils turning as they follow
our bodies
through the glass

with a soft towel i blindfold you
and you me
now we don't have to see
all those eyes
googling us

and now i am holding you close
or you me i cannot tell
the swell of your body
pressing against me
your hand moving gently
along my back
and now i look up
and our lips touch

and now one by one
our clothes come off
skin to skin we dance
i put my hand on yours
bring it to my breasts
and we make love standing
my left leg resting tense
on the shelf

under their eager gaze
we are making love now
naked
but for our blindfolds

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger KB said...

all those eyes
googling us

...nice usage

17 April, 2006 12:32  
Blogger Natasha said...

Woo-aaa-hhh Khuto...
some summer inspiration this!!

Now I know, holidays can be cathartic :o))

17 April, 2006 15:59  
Blogger junoesque said...

interesting...and ummm...quietly erotic !!

:))

19 April, 2006 13:02  
Blogger khuto said...

thanx guys... true i was on a holiday of sorts - maybe still am...

but juno i thought there
was nothing quiet about this eroticism...

19 April, 2006 18:21  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page