http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

09 May, 2006

reflection of Blue

He who fills the universe
and yet remains apart,
how could I fit him inside
a mere heart?

so I became a mirror and-
His reflection I caught
within me

now however big He is outside,
will also be so, forever,
within me

but unaware I was
of laws of reflection
until the moment of revelation

what was right, is now left
truths that I knew
have become untrue
black turned white
and eyes, Blue

© Rajendra Pradhan

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ..N.. said...

Reminds me of manisha lakhe

12 May, 2006 09:38  
Blogger passer by said...

hold another mirror..and look at youself mate..
the laws being what they are..they would again turn the plate..
but do not try to hold him, his beauty lies in his flight,
multiple reflections and a mirage,
the result would be no respite..

14 May, 2006 13:16  
Blogger Blue Athena said...

This reads nice. :)

17 May, 2006 18:31  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page