http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

21 April, 2006

If Only...

a few pithy meets

(what a pity…)

didn’t even know
if I liked what I saw

or,
what conclusions to draw

studied words,
tempered actions
flitting eyes
discomfited at being
caught in the act

of fake fending

yes, these were mutual

maybe,
only these were mutual…

have we self-timed-out
ourselves in life?

but that too,
guess I’ll never know

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Innocent Bullet said...

Lovely poem. :-) I hope you'd work on the revisions you've mentioned. I think it will vastly improve the appeal of the poem. :-)

Cheers

Dan

22 April, 2006 02:22  
Blogger Blue Athena said...

Yes, I just needed to take out the last four lines.

Hope it reads better now and not as long-winded and explanatory as before.

22 April, 2006 11:47  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page