http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

19 July, 2006

I want to give you my heart.....

I am sharing another new poem and sketch of mine...I originally wrote the poem and then wanted to sketch something that reflects the pain of a broken heart and the result was the sketch...



I want to give you my heart dear,
but it is so broken and damaged..
It was the cost of my reckless loving
which I indulged in once in the past,
that left my heart ruthlessly shattered;
bleeding with tears of deep hurt and pain!
I am now holding those fragile pieces
to patch them back and make it whole
so i can once again take and give love,
so I can once again laugh, live and love!
One day I promise to give you my heart
When it strong again to dare give love
But for now it needs a lot of mending
with a lot of care and lot more love….
Until then darling, I still need you
to be on my side and help me tend,
to give me strength and steer my will
for I need to fill my so bruised heart
with all love and hope it is so drained of
So I can give you all that you deserve
With my whole new restored heart…
Oh yes I want to give you my heart dear
but just one promise you make me now
that you will care for my mended heart
for it will never live if broken all over again!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mohit said...

Excellent sketch and poem goes with it..

20 July, 2006 00:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soulful!

It's easy to lose yourself in love but it's never easy to find scattered fragments of a broken heart!

Take care,
Sherry

26 July, 2006 18:16  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page