http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

05 November, 2004

Chanting 'Om'

Chanting ‘Om’, chanting ‘Om’
Twelve planets orbiting the sun
A thousand sun, a many moon
Multipart in unified croon

Chanting ‘Om’, chanting ‘Om’
Two seedlings apart were sown
I know not you, you know not me
Yet sisters be eternally

Chanting ‘Om’, chanting ‘Om’
The heirs to one Kingdom
Rainbows of string, threads issuing
The one Weaver nods all-knowing

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger G Shrivastava said...

Could almost hear the clanging of the bells in the background!

(Whats with the French comment?)

06 November, 2004 15:12  
Blogger Unknown said...

To Jivay: Merci beaucoup. Vous avez dit trop en ne rien disant.

To Geetanjali: I was thinking on terms of a cosmic unifying sound when I wrote this. However, I'm grateful that "something" has been heard!

06 November, 2004 20:32  
Blogger Annie Zaidi said...

hmmm... nice. reminds me a little of omar khayyam's rubaiyat... the theme and tone of it

08 November, 2004 13:09  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page