http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

07 November, 2004

'Monitor'y Concerns

How my eyes burn!
Wish I could use them
turn by turn.

Staring so long,
is it a life gone wrong?
It stares back!
With a smirk, it says
“Whatever you do, you lose this race”

Day in and day out
I come back to this hideout.
I don’t have a choice.
I may get paid
but I don’t have a voice.

From the time I wake up
till the time I collapse.
There is nothing humane,
it’s all a digital mishap.

Somehow I reconcile,
drop ideas of exile.
I get cheerful again
think my worries were in vain.

I come back to my ‘work’
but know there is no succour
as I sit down resigned
and switch on the Monitor.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gosling said...

SImple, but a lot of feeling in there. Good work.

09 November, 2004 18:10  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page