http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
caferati
A collaboration over too much coffee.
coffee and pen

09 December, 2004

words

Words, words, words,
they mean nothing to me now.
i’ve had enough of words.
Words are what two minds use to share things.
Words are for naming things you feel.
Words are for telling you how much i love you.
Words are what you can’t find to tell me:
why you don’t love me enough;
why you think we can’t make it together;
why you want not to be with me;
what i need to do to change that.
If i can’t use them there,
i don’t want them any more.

2003

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sreekesh Menon said...

Words are like women !
You can never master them
You can never know what they really mean
You can never live without them.

10 December, 2004 10:45  
Blogger Unknown said...

Most of your writing has a musical quality to it - something I really admire. Pretty poem. I can almost see you lecturing a bunch of words!

13 December, 2004 00:21  

Post a Comment

<< Front Page